Thursday 5 January 2012

Nicole By OPI - Listen To Your Momager!

I feel like a blogging machine today, I seem to be posting so much! I'm yet to do a swatch review today, so I thought I would do one now for you.
I have one of my recent purchases for you in the form of Listen To Your Momager! from Nicole by OPI. As many of you already know, this is from the Kardashian Kolors range which came out this Winter. I actually got this from ASOS for £8, which isn't too bad especially for a brand which you very rarely find in the UK. When I saw that ASOS had a few of this collection on their website, I didn't even hesitate when I made an order.
Listen To Your Momager is a Royal Navy shimmer polish, which almost dries to a foil effect. I'm yet to do a nail comparison, but it looks very similar to Blue Years Eve by China Glaze. It's also slightly darker than Swimsuit...Nailed It (*angry*) by OPI. The colour itself is gorgeous, but as you can see, it isn't the most unique polish out there. I used 2 coats in the photo, but I think I should have maybe done another coat to bring out the colour more, but there's nothing I can do about that now!

1 comment: