Friday 6 January 2012

OPI - Just Groovy

Today I have another blue polish for you in the form of OPI - Just Groovy. I got this polish from Traci's blog sale and as soon as I saw it in person I fell in love with it. Just look at it! It's gorgeous. This isn't the most unique polish in the world, but nevertheless, it's still amazeballs.
Just Groovy comes from the Summer 2007 Psychedelic Collection and is a gorgeous (I need to stop saying this word) sky blue creme. On the first coat it does apply really streaky and somewhat sheer, but once the second coat is applied...wow, full opacity. I used two swatches for the photograph and also can I mention how proud I am of myself because I didn't even need to have a clean up after applying the polish! I'm getting better guys.

This is completely off topic, but really really sad to me - I had to put my cat, Lucky, to sleep this afternoon. I found her outside, when I went to get the mail, laid in her usual spot having an uncontrollable fit. It was heartbreaking, I rushed and got a box with a towel in it and put her in there and drove her straight to the vets to see what they could do. Unfortunately, there wasn't really anything they could do :( needless to say I broke down in tears there and then. R.I.P little legs!
Anyway, I'm sure I've just depressed you all now, I apologise. I needed a little release/vent. This polish is for you!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your kitty. How old was she? Mine are going to be 9 this year...I can't stand the thought of losing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was 14, we think. She was a rescue cat, the owners before her did some awful things to it. I'm surprised it lived this long, still didn't want her to go though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brokebutbeautiful6 January 2012 at 22:08

    Aw I'm sorry about your cat. They become part of the family and it's awful when something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! So sorry about your cat :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no...:( *hugs* I'm sorry to hear about Lucky.

    ReplyDelete