Saturday 7 January 2012

Color Club - Revvvolution

I bought Color Club - Revvvolution from an online shop on eBay for just under £5, after seeing it on so many different blogs. This is my first Color Club polish ever and I was super excited to receive it in the mail. I must admit though, I was a little bit disappointed with it's holo power, yes it has some, but I thought it would be a lot more noticeable!
Revvvolution is a Charcoal Grey/Black base with holographic particles.
As you can see, there's a subtle hint of holo in Natural Light but it becomes a lot more apparent when using a flash. Unfortunately, since there's no sun in the UK at the moment, I couldn't get a picture in sunlight. I do love this colour, I just wish the holo was a bit more 'in your face'

8 comments:

  1. I just got this color yesterday... my nail place finally had it in stock! I'm excited to try it out in the sunlight! Although its foggy and overcast today after its been near summer weather all week (go figure!) I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the holo glitter I wish it was a bit more prevalent but overall I think its a great shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I really need to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, I just bought this for our swap!! haha too funny. hopefully that means you like the polishes i send!!:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, no way! I don't mind having a back up ^.^ haha. You still need to give me your polish list so I can get some for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaah grats! Revvvolution is so sexy...I looove dark/black holos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered this one too. Waiting for it to arrive. Hope I like it :-/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered mine, should have it by Tuesday :D I know it's not super holo but any black holo is a friend of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete