Saturday 21 January 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Models Own Spring/Summer Collection 2012

Hey guys, so I have a HUGE exclusive for you. Today Models Own announced on their facebook that on Monday they would be making a big announcement. Now being a polish addict, I prayed it will be some new polishes and after accidentally stumbling among their big secret I can now tell you that they are releasing 10 new polish shades! They are:




Bare Beauty

Blooming Pink
Dream Star
Edamame
Naked Shimmer
Peaches & Cream
Purple Imperial
Soda Pop Pink
Sunkissed
Zest A Peel
How exciting! I really like Dream Star and Purple Imperial. Naked Shimmer looks a bit like Nude Beige in the photo, but I'm guessing there will be shimmer in there...go figure though right! I'm so excited that I was able to find this little leak and bring you all an exclusive look at what the collection is going to look like! I hope you appreciate it!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a detective! I thought it might be some new shades. I have to say I'm dissapointed though, they look no different from a lot of colours they already have. Can't wait to see some swatches though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been wondering what the announcement would be! This is great, thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I'm thinking. They all look a lot similar to colours already released. I can't wait for swatches either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope this actually is their announcement, otherwise I look like an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. naked shimmer looks the only one i'll probably get, the others are slightly meh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would have been a much better announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell me about it, I feel like a fool now. But still, it is a new collection up on ASOS soo...

    ReplyDelete