Thursday 5 January 2012

Thursday Nail Mail

I have a little OPI/Essie Nail Mail for you today with the things I got from Traci's (The TraceFace Philes) blog sale.
I bought these from her at the beginning of December, thinking they would take a week or so to get here, turned out to be almost a month. I started to think they'd been lost in all the Christmas rush mail or stuck at customs, so you can imagine my relief when the post man knocked on the door (waking me up) this morning and handed me a little box, I instantly got excited, so excited I broke some of my nail off ripping the box open!
The polishes I got were Essie - Licorice (my first EVER Essie <3) OPI - 20 Candles On My Cake, Blue My Mind, The Colour To Watch, Just Groovy, Wocka Wocka & Houston, We Have A Purple. They're all so pretty and it brings my OPI total to a nice 13 (baby collection) now I just have to wait for the other OPI's I got from Sarah's (See Sarah Swatch) blog sale!
Do you have any of these polishes? What are your favourite OPI polishes? Recommend me!

6 comments:

  1. I don't have any of these, but these look great! My favorites, as of now, are Russian Navy and Excuse Moi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have either of those, OPI is SO hard to come by in the UK for a good price and for good colour ranges so I have to make do with what bargains I find. I've been after Russian Navy for AGES now :( I'm seriously thinking of having a 2 week holiday in the US and buying a shed load of nail polishes and just mailing them back to me in the UK so my suitcase doesn't weigh a tonne haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite OPI from those I have is Gone Gonzo!, but it's still hard to choose. I only have 6 so don't call yours a baby collection because that makes mine an embryo. I nominated you for the kreativ blogger award. Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have that one either. The only 'new' collection OPI I have is the Wocka Wocka. I keep meaning to try and find some more at a decent enough price. & Thank you for the award, I do have a blog award post written, I just need to post it ha! But I will add your link to it now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! That would be a good idea. You'd get some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely one of the more expensive ideas though! haha. I'd love to go to the US full stop :(

    ReplyDelete