Thursday 5 January 2012

Nicki Minaj Inspired Nails

I'd list what I used, but I can't remember :( & I suck at Nail Art :(
I originally did this mani for OPI's facebook nail contest, but unfortunately for me, after spending FOREVER doing it, I found out I read the rules wrong and it had to be based off of one of the four pictures given.
The contest was to create a design inspired by Nicki Minajs' outfits, which I did, but like I said, I didn't read the part which said it had to be based on the outfits given in the 4 pictures provided by OPI. Dang. I didn't want to just waste the mani, so I thought I would share it with you guys and give it a little recognition!
The outfit I chose to be inspired by was the Space Dress she wore when in London one time;


It's absolutely gorgeous, I actually started to foam a little at the mouth with jealousy and longing. Gah, I love this dress and I love Nicki Minaj and I hope the collection somehow manages to make it's way into my Sally's soon!

3 comments: