Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday Nail Mail!

L-R; Nicole By OPI - Sounds Grape To Me, OPI - Teenage Dream, I Brake For Manicures, Movin' Out, Not Like The Movies & Color Club - Rev'd Up.
What's better than it being Saturday? Getting Nail Mail on Saturday! And boy did I get some. I actually got two packages this morning one of which I have been waiting to come through my door for about a month! Another one was from eBay.
The first package consisted of all the polish minus Teenage Dream, which I bought from Sarah @ See Sarah Swatchs' Blog Sale in December! I have been waiting for these to arrive for so long! I actually thought they'd gotten lost, so glad they haven't! I got Teenage Dream from eBay after hearing that it's going to be discontinued, I also got the other two polishes from the Katy Perry collection, but those haven't arrived yet!
Did you receive anything in the post today? Or are you waiting on some polish goodies to arrive? Let me know! :D

2 comments:

  1. Great nail mail! I love the OPI's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so pretty! I couldn't stop staring at them for ages, especially Teenage Dream

    ReplyDelete