Monday 23 January 2012

China Glaze - 2NITE

So I didn't have anything to do today so I thought I would change that with a little swatch fest. Now if you read my blog often, you'll know that whenever I say this, I usually only end up getting about 3 swatches done. But today I managed to bust out 10! Yes 10 of them. I think bringing myself a little table through to the bedroom helped a lot, because usually I just sit on my bedroom floor for ages and end up getting a numb bum and pins & needles...hence why I give up. Having my own little desk definitely helped with the process, I even hooked up my laptop that I haven't used in forever so I could listen to some music and still keep up with the conversations on Nail Polish Network.
Anyway, totally going off on a tangent there...back to the polish. As the sun was shining (a rare occasion in England) I thought it would be a good a time as any to crack open some of my China Glaze holo's! I say some, I only own 3. This beauty you can see to the left of the page is China Glaze - 2NITE from their infamous and ever lusted after OMG collection. It's a gorgeous bright medium toned blue with a linear holographic flare and my is it beautiful! I wish these polishes weren't so HTF cause otherwise I'd have them all, but then again, so would everyone. I can't wait for their Prismatic collection to hit the shelves, I already have the lovely Marisa looking out for them for me! :D I hope she's able to get her hands on them!
Any collections you're looking forward to getting this year?

1 comment:

  1. Holo goodness ;0). This is really pretty. I can't believe you did 10 swatches. After 5, I'm so over it, lol.

    ReplyDelete