Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wednesday Nail Mail

Uh oh...Another lot of OPI Nail Mail *happy face*. I absolutely love OPI at the moment, I don't even know why it's taken me so long to dive into it's world, besides from the hefty price tag they carry in the UK. However, as of this moment in time, I have only ever paid full price for one of my OPI polishes, yes ONE! I usually have a little snoop around before buying them as you can usually find them a little cheaper on eBay or various websites such as ASOS.
These three beauties I got from eBay for £13.50 including postage and packaging. That's amazing! It's basically buy one get two free, and who would ever pass up that deal? You'd be pretty crazy to even consider it. The colours I snatched up were Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, Espresso Your Style and Dating A Royal. They so pretty *admires* unfortunately this is the last of the Nail Mail I'll be getting this week, unless the polishes I've ordered online come for a surprise visit, I hope so! *cross fingers*

I'd also like to say thanks to all the suggestions you're giving me on my giveaway post! I'm taking note of them all and coming up with some fun tutorial ideas too. A lot of you said you like hauls and I love to shop so there will be a lot more of them to come too!

Ciao for now

9 comments:

  1. Nice nail mail ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!! I love OPI, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices!
    I love the blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont understand why OPIs prices are so high internationally...love the product but its crazy to pay $20!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably because of import taxes or something :( it sucks though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably because of import taxes or something :( it sucks though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It will be so much better when I receive something with Lincoln Park After Dark in it! :D

    ReplyDelete