Sunday 8 January 2012

52 Week Challenge: French Tip Mani

Here we have my week 2 entry for the 52 week challenge, this weeks challenge is french tip. Now, when it comes to french tips, I find the 'conventional' mani SO boring; it reminds me of those chavvy girls with massive nail extensions and really orange fake-tanned hands...really, they do.
I decided that I would really 'funk up' the ever so 'classic' french mani with a neon french! I used two China Glaze polishes for this; Purple Panic and Sun Worshipper, as you can see, I was in a bit of a rush to get the photos taken that I forgot to clean up, but you can forgive me right?! Also, I don't own any of those french tip guides, so I drew them freehand, which explains the oddness.
I do really like this 'in your face' mani, it's definitely not for the Winter, but I reckon I might give it a little time in the sun this Summer.



Check out the other challengers!
(will update soon with the links)



9 comments:

  1. Those colours are stunning together. I am in the process of doing mine right now, having four-year-old twin girls really don't leave time for nails until after their bed time :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can understand why. But they're so cute at that age! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color combination. Love it. A little summer in January never hurt anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, and sooo bright! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooooooooove this!!! Might have to borrow the idea come summer time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh~ Great color combo, really vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really fun summer mani!!! I like the colors ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the brightest french mani I have ever seen! its really awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I like this color combination! (:

    ReplyDelete