Sunday 22 January 2012

52 Week Challenge: Plaid Mani

Week 4 out of 52 is officially down. Today I have for you a plaid mani, inspired by Burberry. As you can see, I rushed my middle, ring and pinky fingers as I have to get ready to go out and I wanted to get this up on the actual Sunday.
I wish I hadn't have rushed it now, as I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out! Especially my thumb and pointer finger :)
For this mani I used Color Club - Nomadic Nude for the base, LA Colours Art Deco stripers in Black & White and then just a striper pen I got in a set of 24 from eBay.

Be sure to check out these mani's too!



Jenna @ I'm Still Thinking
Kevan @ The Dragon Lady
Lissa @ Lissa's Nail Blog
Charlotte @ Charlottes-Nails
Nicel @ Operation: Nail It!
Caitlin @ Addicted 2 Nails
Kirsten @ Darling Nails
Liz @ Nothing But Nail Polish
Cindy @ Square Polish
Gypsy @ Gypsy's Glitter
Kaki @ Glitter Obsession

10 comments:

  1. Still looks great! Reminds me of burberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, so nice.. mine seems so simple next to this gorgeous one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we are week 4 twins!!! It looks great, better executed than mine, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, It turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make it on your list. =( I love your nails though

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your link? I'll add it to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I had done some sample Burberry nails, they are such a neat design on the nail. I think nomadic nude is a perfect base for that too (I used the same one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Nice mani! (:
    I do this challenge too. (:
    http//vaniliamamor.blogspot.com
    Isa

    ReplyDelete