Sunday 29 January 2012

Models Own - Grace Green

It is my mission over the next couple of days to clear all of the swatches in my vault, so you may see me with many different nail lengths over the next few days. Also, a lot of them were taken at night time, so the lighting will vary a lot too.
Today I have for you Models Own - Grace Green. I bought this a long time ago along with a couple other 'Autumn/Winter' shades, with the sole purpose to wear them throughout the colder months. However, it was around this time my addiction hit an all time high, so they were all shoved back in the back of my collection and sort of forgotten about *slaps hand*
Grace Green is a gorgeous dusty grey, khaki green creme, wow what a mouthful. The formula of this polish is on the thicker side, like most Models Own polishes I own, and it does smell pretty strong! The photo was with 3 coats of Grace Green, I think you could have gotten away with two, but because the formula is a bit on the heavy side, I applied 3 to make sure it was even. Besides that, I absolutely love the colour and think it's the perfect shade for Autumn/Winter. I wish I had gotten more wear out of this over the last couple months.

1 comment:

  1. This one is super pretty! Looks amazing, so shinny! =D

    <3

    ReplyDelete