Wednesday 21 March 2012

Swatch: BarryM - Lilac Foil (Instant Nail Effects)



Hi ladies! Welcome to Day 6 of BarryM week! Only one more day left, I just have to choose which one to feature! I won't bore you with the aimless ramblings today and just jump straight into it!
Lilac Foil is the newest addition to the Foil line at BarryM, originally released as a Superdrug exclusive polish over the Christmas period, but I guess the demand was so high, they decided to release it into their core line! 
Lilac Foil is a Lilac base with Silver shimmer that dries into a shiny, metallic finish. As I mentioned with both the Silver & Gold Foil Effects, the brush lines are visible which is a common trait amongst all Foil polishes, but don't panic if you're anti lines there are ways to fix it!
Lilac Foil is available to buy on their website, Boots and Superdrug for £3.99! BarryM also offer international shipping too!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Barry Ms. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty, and great for stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brush marks! But thats just me! :D <3
    So pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's pretty and perhaps it works for stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete