Tuesday 20 March 2012

Swatch: BarryM - Gold Foil (Instant Nail Effects)









Hi ladies! Welcome to Day 5 of BarryM week! Some of you may have already seen my post on BarryM - Silver Foil last month, so I thought it was about time I posted another polish from their Instant Nail Effects line. Gold Foil is one of the original two colours released by BarryM in their foil line, they have since added Lilac Foil into their collection (which was originally a Limited Edition polish over the Christmas period). I must say, it took me a while to actually buy Gold Foil, there was just something about it I didn't like, but I finally took the 'plunge' and picked it up.








Gold Foil is actually a lot less Yellow than I originally anticipated, which means it doesn't completely wash out my skin and make me look like I have lobsters for hands...which is always a bonus in my books. As like all foil effects, the brush strokes are visible there are ways to minimise this if you're anti brush lines, such as painting the sides of your nails first and then finishing off with a stroke down the middle.

BarryM Instant Nail Effects are available in the UK from their website, Boots & Superdrug for £3.99 each. Alternatively, if you're in the US/Canada you can purchase both the Foil and Crackle range from Harlow & Co. for $8 each.
Be sure to like both BarryM Cosmetics and Harlow & Co. on Facebook to keep updated with the latest news!

5 comments:

  1. This looks really beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks way better than I thought it would imagine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this the other day. At least I thought I did. When I got home I realised I'd actually picked up the silver. Yes, a third near dupe silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually just bought this myself the other day!! LOVE IT!! Would love to know what you think of the way I used it!!

    http://jennifer-susan.blogspot.ie/2012/07/nails-of-day-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete