Wednesday 28 March 2012

Swatch: Finger Paints - Tough Art To Follow







Hi ladies, I have another Finger Paints polish for you today. I'm completely in love with Finger Paints polishes at the moment, the main reason being that they're completely new to me and I have been wanting to get my hands on some for so long now. The other reason being that they are amazing.












Tough Art To Follow is a dark, forest green creme. It can look almost black in some lighting and reminds me of OPI - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow which I swatched here. I'll try and get a comparison post up on my Facebook page as soon as possible. As you can see in the second photo, when in direct sunlight, you can definitely see the green a lot more. I'm sorry this is such a short post today! I'm actually writing this at 2:30am and I am exhausted! 
I'd love to try even more Finger Paints polishes, so if you're able to get a hold of them, let me know in the comments or send me an e-mail at polishedcriminails@gmail.com and we can discuss a potential swap in the future!

3 comments:

  1. This looks stunning on you!! You know you always have me if you want more. Just let me know ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Finger Paints. They're not too expensive and the formula is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get a hold of them easily and would love to swap.

    ReplyDelete