Monday 26 March 2012

Swatch: Color Club - New Bohemian









Hello! Me again ^.^ Now lets be honest, how many of you are surprised that I am STILL posting daily? I know I am. You may remember me saying a while ago that I wasn't going to buy any more polish until I have swatched at least a third of my collection...well as you can see from my haul posts (not including polishes I got from swaps) that hasn't really worked out too well. BUT I am determined to continuously swatch my stash until I feel I have the right tried to untried ratio. I'm also trying to cut back on buying polish until I have my Helmer (which I am still to order!) Anyway enough of the babble, lets get into the post.







New Bohemian comes from the Back to Boho collection released in Autumn of last year. It's a gorgeous bright, pastel turquoise creme that is opaque in 2/3 coats. When I first saw this polish I thought it was a dupe for China Glaze - For Audrey, but when paired together New Bohemian is a lot more greener than For Audrey. I'll try and get a comparison up on my Facebook page in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out for that! I was really surprised with Color Clubs formula, especially since it's one of the cheaper American brands (I believe). It's not thick but not watery either, it's 'just right' as Goldilocks once said. Have you tried any Color Club before? If so what is your favourite colour?

2 comments:

  1. Kristen Brastad26 March 2012 at 13:36

    I like this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I've been thinking about buying it, and now I think I'm going to - great pics! I do love CC - my favs are Revvvolution, Worth the Risque, Alter Ego, and Sugarplum Fairy.

    ReplyDelete