Saturday 24 March 2012

Swatch: Color Club - Worth The Risque

Looking dull in Natural Lighting
Hi ladies! Today I have an absolutely beautiful polish to show you! I received this in my swap package from Nicel @ Operation: Nail It! (you can see that post *here*) and I can't believe I've waited this long to post it!






Worth The Risque comes from the Femme Fatale collection of Spring 2009 and is a gorgeous silver holographic polish! In my opinion, the holo effect is both linear and scattered. Why? I hear you ask; well, in the bottle you can see the scattered holographic particles, but when on the nail the linear side starts to peer through. Don't believe me? Take a look at it in direct sunlight!







As you can see, scattered in the bottle, slight linear on the nails. This aside (not that it's even THAT relevant) it's still the most beautiful polish in the world, okay not the most beautiful, but until I own another silver holo such as OMG by China Glaze or Holographic by GOSH, it is the most beautiful silver holo in my collection.

What are your opinions on holographic polishes? Are you pro holo or anti holo? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish - it's one of my favorites!! And I'm def PRO holo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel pro-holo. I drool over the gorgeous swatches I see, and always want every holo polish I see. I have Worth the Risque and it is my best linear holo as well. :) But for some reason I never wear the holo polishes as long as I do a simple creme or glitter for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holo! They are sooooooooooooooo pretty, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you love it! <3

    ReplyDelete