Monday 12 March 2012

Swatch: BarryM - Mint Green

Natural Light - Shade
I have another polish for you from my swatch fest today! As the weather in the UK is slowly getting a little bit warmer, I thought it was time to get a couple Spring polishes up and what says 'Here comes the sun' better than BarryM - Mint Green.
Mint Green is a beautiful mint green pastel creme, when I first saw it on the shelves, I thought it looked similar to China Glaze - For Audrey, but when the bottles are together, For Audrey is definitely more blue.
Direct Sunlight

Like all BarryM polishes, Mint Green applied like a dream *ooh rhyme* it was a lot more opaque than I thought it would be and I only needed 2 thick coats for the swatch. Drying time can vary with BarryM polishes, sometimes they can dry super quick, others can take a little more time but as I was sitting getting a little bit of a tan at the same time, I didn't really mind it too much ^.^
What are your thoughts on BarryM polishes? Love them or Loathe them? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I'm am currently In love with Barry M. I have this friend who is a supplier of all my Barry M polishes and she is so cut! You can't even imagine!

    Now I love Barry M. Do want them all and this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one! I just sent a bottle to a friend in the US. I had to share the love. Barry M is one of my favourite brands ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is pretty. Nice and smooth. And I like the rhyme in the post. You should make all your posts rhyme. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder who she is! I wanna meet her ;)

    *takes note that you want it*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine too, at one point (before I came ridiculously obsessed) BarryM was the only brand I owned :') I bought my first BarryM polishes when I was 13, 7 years later I still love them :')

    And to your question, I actually have no idea! I only used this in the first place so I could post replies to comments, but blogger does that now too. So I might stop using Disqus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a poet and I didn't know it...Haha

    ReplyDelete