Saturday 3 March 2012

52 Week Challenge: Vintage Mani



Hi ladies, so I know I'm late getting this up, yet again, but at least it's here, right?! This weeks challenge was 'Vintage' nails, and I looked around on google for inspiration and just saw half moon and blank tips, which I didn't like at all. I know a lot of the challengers opted to do those nails, but I wanted to be different.
Luckily, my Cameo water decals arrived in the mail today, that I actually ordered to do this weeks challenge with! I tried to keep it as simple as possible and as close to 'Vintage' as I could which is why I chose to add in the half-moons. I used Color Club - Nomadic Nude for the nail base and used a black stripe pen for the lines. I did mess my ring finger up a little by adding in the black lines after I had placed the decal, I should have really done it beforehand, but I didn't want to lose the design when added onto my nail.
This is probably the most mumbojumbo post I have ever written, so sorry if it makes no sense! I have a KILLER migraine so my brain is just hurting :'(
I hope you like the mani I've done! I will 'try' and get tomorrows challenge up, well tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. oh my god! where did you get those cameo ? I totally must get those for my mum!! LOL
    Yes.. I'm such a loving daughter LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from eBay! for like 60p haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. asanisimasa1484 March 2012 at 04:21

    this is so pretty! what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete