Sunday 11 March 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Wild Lilac

First of all, I want to apologise for being such a terrible blogger! I haven't posted a swatch for you guys in what seems like forever. The main reason for this is because my boyfriends dad has been off work, so I feel a bit of a tool prancing around in the garden trying to take photos of my hands! I hope you can forgive me!
It was such a beautiful day today that I decided I would set myself a swatch challenge. So I piled about 10 polishes into a little basket, along with polish remover, cotton pads and cutips, sat at the table on my patio and told myself I wasn't allowed to move until they had all been swatched...which I did! *yay*
So today I have for you the last of my GOSH polishes that needed to be swatched; Wild Lilac. Wild Lilac is a gorgeous blue-toned lilac creme which applies beautifully in 2 coats. I do find GOSH polishes to be a little thick at times, but even then they're not impossible to use!
I originally bought this polish for a swap I was doing last year, but the person I was swapping with pulled out at the last minute, so instead of selling it, I decided to keep it for myself!



















What are your thoughts on Wild Lilac? I'm definitely going to be wearing this a little bit more during the Spring season, I just can't believe this was the first time I've ever used it! *slaps wrist*

6 comments:

  1. Another to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love it!
    Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! A swatch challenge. I love it. I should do that. I love this purple. It looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think I will be doing it more whilst the weather is beaut. I can actually get a tan whilst doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very efficient use of your time. No one can say you're wasting time while doing your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it so much! I just cant stop loving lilacs!! :D

    ReplyDelete