Friday 23 March 2012

Swatch: Finger Paints - Vermillion $ Painting









Hi ladies! I'm back again with another swatch for you, this time it isn't from BarryM! *gasp* Today is a very special day, as it is this particular brands debut on Polished Criminails! Can we all give it a warm welcome? Anyway, craziness aside, lets actually get into the good stuff shall we?
Finger Paints is an American brand which is exclusively sold at Sally's stores in the US. Being British, I never thought I would be able to get my hands on any of their polishes but thanks to some amazing people aka Nicel & Sarah, I now have a tiny collection of Finger Paints I can call my own.








Vermillion $ Painting is a bright red toned orange with golden orange shimmer. It's definitely one of those polishes that are impossible to capture on camera, well at least for my hunk-of-junk camera anyway. The pictures do make it look a little lot more red than it actually is. The swatch is 2 coats of Vermillion $ Painting, I think 3 would have been better as the nail line is slightly visible still. Overall, I'm pretty happy with Finger Paints and cannot wait to get my hands on some more! 
Thanks again to both Nicel & Sarah for their kindness! If you haven't checked out their blogs, I suggest you go and do so now, I promise you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Its perfect!!!
    <3 Drools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Finger Paints! I'm glad you have a small collection now. This color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete