Sunday 25 March 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Golden Dragon







Hi ladies, I have another GOSH polish for you today. If you're in the UK you may have noticed GOSH clearance bins popping up in your local Superdrug filled with old seasoned make-up and nail polish. If you have yet to browse through one, I suggest you do so as I have heard people have found the elusive Holographic and Rainbow polishes in them! I am yet to be so lucky, but I have managed to find Golden Dragon, which I believe is discontinued and some other awesome finds for just £2 each! Please excuse the state of the bottle, there was a HUGE sticker over the label which has left a lot of residue *sadface*








Golden Dragon is a blue-toned green base packed with golden shimmer. I must admit, I was a little disappointed with how this looks on the nail, the polish when in the bottle looks amazing; almost like it's laced with gold. The application was okay, the polish was a little bit gloopy, but I imagine that is due to the way it was stored and it's age, as all the bottles are generally just thrown in the clearance bin. The swatch is 2 coats, please excuse my sorry excuse of a clean up! I'm currently waiting for my cuticle nippers to get rid of all the little skin stumps that my polish loves to cling to.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Now I super want it!! Really?! :D
    Kiss <3*

    ReplyDelete