Sunday 18 March 2012

Swatch: BarryM - Berry Ice Cream



Hi ladies! Another BarryM post for you today, carrying on with their Ice Cream line. Just a pointer, over the next few posts you will see the length of my nails change from short to long to short again. The reason for this is that I am trying to completely wipe my vault clean of photos that I need to post, otherwise they will be there until the end of time!
Berry Ice Cream is a pale pastel lilac creme and is opaque in 2 coats. This is very similar to Models Own - Lilac Dream (I will post a comparison at some point, don't hold your breath for this though!) but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to Models Own, this is it!
I have one more polish in the Ice Cream line to show you after this, I'm missing Lemon Ice Cream, as yellows really aren't my forte and make my skin look really washed out and red looking. I also have a BarryM glitter that looks gorgeous over this colour, any guesses as to what it is? Find out in tomorrows post!

4 comments:

  1. omgomgomg So cutee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berry Ice Cream will be mine, mwuahahhahahahahaha. I guess perhaps Silver Cascade or Lilac Hexagon on top of this will look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Silver Cascade! It's been discontinued :( but you were right with the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering if I should buy this. It's so pretty! Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete