Saturday 24 March 2012

Nail Mail: My Swap Polishes from Marisa!

 Hi ladies! I have an exciting post for you today, in the form of a Swap Haul I received this morning from Marisa @ Polish Obsession! We've had the swap in the mix for months and now it's finally here! I loved everything she sent me, especially the polishes from my wish list! She's yet to receive hers, but keep checking her blog if you're interested in what I sent ^.^. So without further ado, lets get straight into everything!




The first polishes she sent me were some OPI and Essie from my wish list! From L-R we have OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark, Essie - Carry On, Essie - Sew Psyched, Essie - Mink Muffs and OPI - Russian Navy. I'm so excited to have more Essie! I only had one up to now and it was looking a little lonely, so now it has some friends to cheer it up! Lincoln Park After Dark has been a long time lemming of mine, so I'm finally glad I can add it to my collection and Russian Navy is just down right beautiful.

The next lot of polishes she sent me from L-R are; China Glaze - Sea Spray, Finger Paints - It's An Original, Finger Paints - Laugh My Art Off, Finger Paints - Red Brandt, Finger Paints - Flashy (yes another FP flakie!) and China Glaze - Pool Party. LOOOVE Pool Party! I've been wanting it for so long but it was always out of stock or super expensive here in the UK :( but I can now say it's finally mine!!

Last but not least for the polishes are some Spoiled. I've been seeing these all over the blogesphere and I have been wanting to try some of them, especially the glitters just because they look gorgeous! From L-R we have Ants In My Pants, Cougar Attack, Deeper Dive, My Saturn Broke Down and Papa-paparazzi. These are sooo pretty! I'm yet to swatch everything on my wheels yet, so I'm looking forward to that! And yes, My Saturn Broke Down is a dupe for OPI - Last Friday Night!

And finally a picture of the candies/chocolates and the note she sent me! My boyfriend enjoyed tucking into the sweets whilst I was busy unwrapping my polishes, bless. He gets a little enjoyment whenever I get a swap package with the candies and chocolates that are inside.

So that is all the goodies I received in my swap package with Marisa! How amazing is she?! Thanks again Marisa for being an absolute angel!! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you should click this link and go check her out! Now all I need to do is make some room in my already overflowing storage boxes to put these beauties away! I will eventually buy myself a Helmer!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sooo cool!
    I dont even Know witch one I like the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either! I can't wait to get swatching them

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty, lol!! Glad you like them all ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like them, I LOVE them! I can't thank you enough :D I hope you get yours really soon!

    ReplyDelete