Wednesday 28 March 2012

Swatch: China Glaze - Light As Air

Hi ladies! I'm back with a China Glaze polish for you today. China Glaze has to be one of my all time favourite 'international' brands. I remember when I first got some from eBay, I just stared at them so happy to have a 'high end' brand in my then BarryM only collection. Now I mention it, I think this was amongst the first ones I had! *nostalgia*





Light As Air was released with the 'Up & Away' collection in Spring 2010 and is a gorgeous greyed out, pastel lilac creme with subtle pink undertones. The finish almost looks matte in the photos, but I promise it isn't.






The best thing about this polish is that *I think* it looks amazing with my skin tone. Being two fangs away from a vampire, not a lot of pale polishes suit my skin tone, let alone pale purples. But this! Oh my word, I LOVE it. I know I say this a lot, but I can't believe I've left it to hibernate in my collection for so long! This is definitely perfect for Spring!
So, what are your 'go to' polishes this Spring? Will you be rocking the pastel shades, going bold with brights or are you still loving the dark shades? I'd love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I'm a sucker for pastels. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I can't believe I've neglected it for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love that it's light but it's still opaque, your nails look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour but I found it quite chalky to apply. Once it dried though it was great. I'm a bit of a sucker for greys and lilacs at the moment:)

    ReplyDelete