Thursday 3 May 2012

1000 Followers!



Hi ladies! I REACHED 1000 FOLLOWERS!!!!! I just wanted to take the time to say a MAHOOSIVE thank you to everyone who reads my blog and especially those who take the time to leave me a little comment! I love hearing your thoughts on the polishes I post and also your opinions regarding the sort of content you'd like to see. I started Polished Criminails in October of 2011 as a place to justify the amount of Nail Polish I owned (I had about 30 at the time) and also to share my passion with whoever wanted to read. I never would have imagined that 7 months later I would be sat here writing this post, I still remember when I hit 50 followers and almost had a heart attack!

Blogging has become an important thing in my life, I've made so many amazing friends through the blogging community to which I also blame for the mass amount of Nail Polish I own now *jk* but even so, all of this wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for you guys! Thank you for giving me the drive to always push myself to make Polished Criminails bigger and better. I hope here on out Polished Criminails will just keep getting better and better with content & photos and also make you want to keep coming back for more!

Alright, enough soppy talk...On to the good stuff! In the next few days I will be posting my 1,000 Follower Giveaway in which you'll be able to get your hands on GOSH - Rainbow (swatch post here) and also I'm currently writing a little list of some other cool prizes I could giveaway. I'm thinking of a 'British Theme' in celebration of the Queens Diamond Jubilee next month, thoughts?

Thank you again to everyone who reads Polished Criminails, I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for you guys! I love you all ^.^ <3

Rachel-Karina

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Amazing work. I think a British theme would be fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz!!
    1000 is a good numberrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 1000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing milestone you've reached. But well deserved for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! you deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Can't believe how fast you've grown... it's very well deserved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an amazing blog so I'm not surprised you got to 1000 so quickly!
    congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, I really enjoy reading your blog! It's nice to see more British nail bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete