Monday 21 May 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Sweet Rose

Hi ladies! I have a GOSH swatch for you today in the form of Sweet Rose. Sweet Rose was actually released with their Autumn line either last year, or the year before and is a gorgeous dusty rose Pink creme. The application was good, it applied well and didn't streak or flood the cuticles. Although this was released as part of their Autumn line, I think it's a perfect colour for Spring! The photos below are 3 coats of Sweet Rose without a Top Coat.

Label Shot

Indoors, Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

I do believe this was a limited edition shade, but they can still be found floating around eBay for a reasonable price. GOSH Cosmetics are available to buy in the UK from Superdrug stores for around £5 each. What are your thoughts on Sweet Rose? For a person who isn't a huge fan of Pinks, I really liked this colour!

10 comments:

  1. It looks great on you. Very pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, very pretty. not a very unique shade.. but stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those kind of pinks, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty shade. I've seen this brand a the Duane Reade drug stores all over nyc, but never heard of them. Now that I've seen a swatch, I might pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these kind of pinks. I'd pick this up but I haven't ever seen it in Superdrug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely soft pink. :)

    ReplyDelete