Wednesday 16 May 2012

Nail Mail!

Hi ladies! Just a super quick post to show you what I picked up when I was in town this weekend! I'd also like to apologise for the lack of swatch posts lately, I do have the content for you, just every time I go to write the post, I draw up a blank! But I promise I will be back on track asap! Anyways, lets get to the haul shall we?!

Models Own; Blooming Pink & Purple Imperial, Collection 2000; Go Retro & Electric Dreams
China Glaze; Loft-y Ambitions, Spontaneous, Tempest, Stella & Concrete Catwalk
Nails Inc for InStyle Magazine; Bluebelle

So there you have my super quick Nail Mail post! The Models Own polishes are currently on offer in Boots for 2 for £8 (saving of £2) as well as the Collection 2000 polishes being 2 for £3 (saving 58p). The Collection 2000 polishes are also on 3 for 2 at Superdrug, along with all of their cosmetics range! The China Glaze I picked up from my local Sallys as they're currently on 3 for 2, so why did you get 5? I hear you ask! Well, they also have buy one get one free on the Metro collection! The Nails Inc polish I got in InStyle magazine, as for the month of June they are giving 3 colours, specifically made for the magazine and priced at £3.80 for the magazine AND the Nails Inc polish, you'd be silly to pass it up!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! And so jealous. I'm loving my Models Own polishes, but the exchange rate and shipping are killer! Hope to see swatches soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. China glaze loft-y looks so pretty in the bottle. I haven't got the instlye freebie yet (it's a fair but dearer here) but bluebelle and power pink look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail mail :D Can´t wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I need the InStyle bluebell color!! :O sometimes being in the US is just the absolute balls :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bluebell shade is so lovely isnt it? It paints really well too! Such a good polish!

    ReplyDelete