Friday 18 May 2012

Swatch: China Glaze - Stella

Hi ladies! Recently I realised that I hardly ever post China Glaze swatches on here, which is complete insanity as China Glaze is the reason I fell in love with Nail Polish to begin with and is the brand which I own the most of! So to kick start bringing China Glaze back as a regular is Stella. Released in Autumn/Fall of 2009 as part of the Retro Diva collection, Stella is a deep Magenta with Purple and Pink micro shimmer. I LOVE this polish, the application is amazing and applies perfectly with 2 coats, I can't believe I waited so long to pick it up!

Label Shot
Indoors, Natural Lighting
Direct Sunlight
Indoors, With Flash

How beautiful is Stella?! Now I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I see the name of this polish this song comes into my head instantly, I even showed my boyfriend the name and asked what it reminded him of, he said exactly the same thing as I did. What are your thoughts on Stella? Do you have this in your collection or are you lusting after it?

10 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! CG is my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW it really is gorgeous!! I have a few polishes from the retro diva collection but I never got this one somehow. Seeing it now on your - I think I need it bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Super excited to see more China Glaze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need this polish in my life, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!I love to see lots of pics!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! When I hear the name Stella, I think of A Streetcar Name Desire by Tennessee Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stellaaaaaaaaaa! I love this polish. I have it somewhere. I need to pull it out. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete