Wednesday 16 May 2012

Swatch: Dollish Polish - Dark Passenger

Good evening ladies! I have a Dollish Polish debut on my blog today in the form of Dark Passenger. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I bought this polish just for the name, being a HUGE fan of not only the Dexter books, but also the TV show, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of owning the polish too! Dark Passenger is a gorgeous dark 'Blurple' polish with Pink shimmer. The reason it's 'blurple' is that it's not blue but it's not purple, it's the perfect balance in between. For the photos below I used 3 coats of Dark Passenger (you could easily get away with using 2) without a top coat. Also, excuse the random black glitter on my ring finger, I have no idea how it managed to get there!

Bottle/Label Shot
Indoors, Natural Light
Indoors, Indirect Sunlight

Dollish Polish is available to buy at her bigcartel page for between $8.75-$9.50 for full sized (15ml) bottles or  $4.50 for mini sized (3.6ml) bottles. To keep up with the latest news and restocks, be sure to check out Dollish Polish on Facebook & Twitter.
Do you currently own any Dollish Polish? If not, what are you currently lusting over?

8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! It glows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute *-*
    I want one.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this one but it's gorgeous! I own a bunch of her glitters and Random Dancing is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dexter! This colour is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty color, and LOVE the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is freekin gorgeous!! Why on earth you posted just 2 pics????????????! :D

    ReplyDelete