Thursday 24 May 2012

Nail Mail!

Hi ladies, I haven't got any swatches for you today, but I do have a little Nail Mail post all of which I have bought/received over the past couple of days. Let's take a look shall we?

MUA, NYC, BarryM, BeautyUK, Miss Sporty & Barbara Daly.

First of all we have this beautiful array of drugstore nail polish! This is probably one of the most excessive 'polish spree' I have ever been on, but they're all for an upcoming post about UK drugstore polishes, which should be posted at the beginning of next week, if not sooner! So keep a look out for that!

515, Sparkling Waters & 533

Next up we have an order I placed through Kim, from Harlow & Co. As some of you may have heard, Ozotic are discontinuing all of their '500' line, which contains their Holographic, Elytra & Duochrome polishes, due to a ingredient shortage. Since I had been wanting some Ozotic holos for a while, I thought now is a good a time as any to purchase a couple before the prices skyrocket on eBay! I also picked up one of Harlow & Co's own polishes in Sparkling Waters!

Naughty But Nice, Peppermint Dream & Tickle Your Fancy*

I was kindly sent these eye CANDY polishes by the company for my upcoming post! If you've been reading my blog lately, you'd have seen some eye CANDY polishes featured already. These are shaping up to be one of my favourite brands, their formula rivals that of some of the top polish brands! The best thing? eye CANDY polishes retail between £5-£10.

Lesbihonest, Frantic Romantic & Knackered
The lovely Marnie offered to swap me for these beauties. She was originally holding Frantic Romantic for me but as shipping sometimes isn't worth it for one polish, we agreed to swap for Lesbihonest & Knackered too! I've been wanting to try ManGlaze for a while now, ever since they blew up in the blogging community and what better way to start than with Lesbihonest!


MY FIRST LYNNDERELLA! Now I've never really been on the Lynnderella hype, but I have wanted to give at least one polish a try before I made judgement. I wasn't, however, going to pay the extortionate prices on eBay for one! So when Leah Ann announced she was listing her extra Lynn's on Llarowe, I knew I had to get one at their retail price! I wish I had picked another polish, but with the mad panic I bought the first one I clicked on.


So that concludes my little Nail mail post! I'm currently in the process of writing/scheduling some posts for the next week or so, so you'll all be seeing some new polishes/content on my blog soon! Take care!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sooo sooo sooo drooling here!! I wanna be lesbihonest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Can't wait to see how you like Lesbihost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. little? this is massive nail mail post!! congratz on your first lynderella!! I'm still waiting for my destined time to have my first. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing haul--I have such a huge lemming for Lesbihonest. :)

    ReplyDelete