Wednesday 2 May 2012

Nail Mail: Wednesday

Hi ladies! So I was originally going to do a monthly 'haul' post to show you what I've been getting, but trying to remember EVERYTHING from the past month proved to be a lot harder than I thought. Instead, I will be doing haul posts when I have at least 10 polishes to show you.
Today I got an awesome Nail Mail package on my doorstep from the lovely Gina from My Dirty Little Obsessions. A while back she posted a photo featuring multiple China Glaze polishes from the Tronica collection which she'd found in a salon and being a huge China Glaze lover I asked if she'd be willing to swap one of each she had to which she kindly said yes! Wanna see what was in the package?

China Glaze and Candies? Who wouldn't be happy with this?!
From L - R; Hologram, Cyberspace, Mega Bite, Digital Dawn & Laser Lime
Techno Teal, High Def, Virtual Violet, Gamer Glam & Electra Magenta
Yummy Candies from the US! 

How amazing is my Nail Mail?! If you don't know already the Tronica polishes all have scattered holo in them! Who doesn't love a good holo right? I only need two more to complete the collection; Hyper Haute & 3D Fantasy - if anyone is able to get those for me send me an e-mail (polishedcriminails@gmail.com) and we'll discuss possible swap/purchase.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I know I love holos and candy more than anything else! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Those Tronicas look so good all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome haul! I can't wait to see swatches of tronica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mail! I'm so jealous. :) Can't wait to see them swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to gooo girl!! Another haul! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, looks amazing!
    I found the other polishes you're searching for on ebay! http://www.ebay.com/itm/China-glaze-nail-TRONICA-holographic-nail-polish-discontinued-WOW-OMG-HOT-/220870167035?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item336ce349fb#ht_500wt_969

    ReplyDelete