Sunday 27 May 2012

Swatch: eye CANDY - Naughty But Nice

Hi ladies! I thought I would stop by and do a little post whilst I cool down from sitting in the BEAUTIFUL British weather we've had over the weekend and give you a little swatch post. As you all may know if you follow me on Facebook, I have been raving about eye CANDY nail polishes lately. Everything about them is top quality, from the packaging to the formula, everything except the price that is! eye CANDY nail polishes are available from 408 Sainsburys stores nationwide for between £5 - £10. I have a polish to show you from their Core line, in the shade 'Naughty But Nice'.
Naughty But Nice is a gorgeous, Grey-toned, pastel Lilac creme. It applied well with minimal streaking on the first coat, I used 2 coats for the photos below. As with all eye CANDY Nail Polishes I have tried, the formula is amazing, it honestly is up there with the greats such as OPI/China Glaze. The finish is smooth and extremely glossy, the photos don't quite do it justice.

Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

As I mentioned, you can find eye CANDY products in 408 Sainsburys stores nationwide. Their Core Colours range retails for £5 each and come in 12 different shades. Unfortunately for my international readers, eye CANDY Nail Polishes are solely available from Sainsburys, but I am told they will eventually be expanding to selected online retailers in the future! To make sure you don't miss out on the latest news, be sure to add eye CANDY to Facebook (here & here) and also follow them on Twitter! Stay tuned for some more of eye CANDY Core Colours coming soon!



7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and it looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and delicate shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. I wonder if you have Zoya Marley to compare it to? They look very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty & girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color blue is so cute with any types of nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color! Any idea if they'll be selling in the States anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete