Thursday 31 May 2012

Swatch: eye CANDY - Peppermint Dream

Hi ladies! I'm back with another eye CANDY polish for you today. Peppermint Dream is a Turquoise Blue creme with undertones of Mint Green. The photos below are two coats of Peppermint Dream without a base/top coat. The application was good, I did have a little issue with my middle finger, but I think that was due to the fact I applied it a little thicker on that particular nail. Other than that, I had no other issues with any of the eye CANDY polishes I have tried so far! 

Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Peppermint Dream is definitely keeping in with the Spring/Summer trends this year. I actually wore this on my nails for a couple of days, which is VERY unlike me. As mentioned before, you can purchase eye CANDY Core Colours at 408 Sainsburys stores nationwide for £5 each. Unfortunately, they're only available in the UK, but FEAR NOT ladies! Click HERE to be taken to my eye CANDY giveaway, where one lucky winner will win 2 eye CANDY Magnetic Quilt polishes in Peacock & Arctic AND a Colour Flip polish in Green With Envy!!!



2 comments: