Friday 16 December 2011

Friday Nail Mail (Pic Heavy)

I've always wanted to try Ciaté Paint Pots ever since I received my first polish free with Marie Claire earlier this year. However, I was always put off by the price (£9 each for a 13.5ml bottle or £11 for Nail Treatments) I couldn't bring myself to spend £9/£11 for one bottle of polish. So when I was looking through my e-mails, I noticed that I had one from Ciaté, it was an offer. Any 6 polishes/nail treatments for £36 and presented in a Luxe Gift Box. I couldn't really pass this offer up, it was an opportunity to sample more of Ciatés polishes without having to pay a mammoth price to do so.
I was originally going to go half colour and half treatments, but as you can see, I went 100% colour. How cute are the bottles btw?! It's one of the main reasons why I was lusting over getting more in the first place and the cute box they came in is an added bonus!

Please excuse the swatches. I tried to get them in the minimal daylight we had left, but some needed a flash. I also have a red bedroom, so that's the reason for the orange tint!









Velvet Tuxedo - A Gun Metal Grey with metallic silver shimmer


2 Coats






Sharp Tailoring - A greyed out beige with subtle golden shimmer


3 Coats












Regatta - Dark Blue base with a blue & silver metallic shimmer. Dries to a Satin finish.


1 Coat










Skinny Jeans - A Cobalt Blue creme


2 Coats






Superficial - A Dark Jade Green creme


2 Coats






Jewel - A Lilac and Holographic line glitter in a purple toned clear base.


1 Coat over Superficial


I absolutely love these polishes. I think I will definitely be getting some more before the offer runs out! What are your thoughts on Ciaté polishes? Ever tried them? Want to try them? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Looove the look and the names of these! Velvet Tuxedo is definitely a fave of mine. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried these, they look lush

    ReplyDelete