Saturday 10 December 2011

Nail Trends: Winter 2011/12 (BarryM)


The next Brand in my Winter Trends is BarryM. As you all know, I'm a huge fan of BarryM polishes, they're so inexpensive, well made and offer a wide range of colours and shades. I've only picked a few out from BarryM, as the majority of my collection seems to be pastels/brights - not very 'wintery' really.






Silver Foil Effects














Vivid Purple











Navy








Cobalt Blue










Red Black












Red Wine













Raspberry







Just a quick post for you guys with my BarryM Winter polishes. This has been sitting in my drafts for about 3 days now, so I thought it was about time I get it up. I will edit this with descriptions soon, but it's almost 12am and I'm shattered!


No comments:

Post a Comment