Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nail Mail

Just a mini Nail Mail for you guys today, I got these from eBay (Color Club) & ASOS.
You may know if you have me on Facebook, that I was a little naughty and purchased Revvvolution from eBay, even though the money used was what I owed my boyfriend....oops. I've been wanting it for SO long and now it's finally mine!
From ASOS I ordered OPI - Swimsuit...Nailed It for £7. I have so many blue nail polishes, but I don't have any that even come close to this colour, which is good. I also picked up BarryM's Croc Effects polish, just to see what it's like. I'm sure I'll do a post on it soon! :)

If you're not aware, I'm having a Blog Sale that's open internationally. All funding from the Sale will be going towards polishes for the upcoming (hopefully) 100 follower giveaway!

2 comments: