Friday 9 December 2011

Friday Nail Mail

Today I received my OPI order from ASOS.com. I think that the price of OPI can be a bit steep (£10.50 a 15ml bottle) so I love looking for discounted bottles. I've noticed ASOS are always lowering the prices of OPI to around £7/8 for various colours, so whenever they do I don't hesitate to purchase a few. This time around I ordered Hot & Spicy, Jade Is The New Black, You Don't Know Jacques & Ski Teal We Drop. I've been lusting after Jade Is The New Black & Ski Teal We Drop for forever now, so I thought it was about time I treated myself and ordered them!







Hot & Spicy - Hong Kong Collection






Jade Is The New Black - Hong Kong Collection








You Don't Know Jacques - La Collection De France












Ski Teal We Drop - Swiss Collection






The one thing I dislike about ASOS, is that they always seem to deliver to my house at 4pm whenever I order, so it means that I can't get any daylight swatches for you, and I'm too impatient to wait until morning :). Hope you're all having a good day & looking forward to the weekend, I know I am.


2 comments:

  1. I like the jade actually, when I normally hate greens...jade is just such a mysterious, interesting tone. YDKJ is also a classic staple favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, up until a couple months ago I disliked any green polishes, but for some reason, since owning Starboard by China Glaze, I seem to have developed a little love for them.

    ReplyDelete