Wednesday 21 December 2011

Wednesday Nail Mail

Today in the mail I received these little beauties that I purchased on eBay. I also received one set of 10 Nail Wheels I ordered, just another 35 to come ;) and a package from MAC.
I have a bit of a thing at the moment with getting some China Glaze silver caps to add to my collection, I currently have 6, need more asap. The polishes pictured here are; Atlantis (you have no idea how long I've been wanting to get my hands on this!), Naughty and Nice, Peppermint Cuticle Oil & Mrs. Claus. These roughly came to about £10 all together, which is a total bargain! Also, as I mentioned, my nail wheels arrived so I'm currently in the process of doing a stash swatch post for you guys!


A closer look at the polishes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! You got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can pick it up here:
    http://www.nailpolishanon.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete