Wednesday 7 December 2011

Holy Holo Nail Mail

Oh my god. So I was feeling a little under the weather when I woke up this morning, this all changed when I went downstairs and discovered a package on the kitchen table. Granted, I'm a little disappointed I only have one package, I'm waiting on so much >.< but the fact they're my first ever holo polishes, I can hold in the disappointment!
So I got these off of eBay for £13 roughly for all three, absolute bargain I know! So we have from L - R; 2NITE, IDK & LOL from China Glaze OMG Collection! You have no idea how happy I am to have these in my collection, i just wish the rest were so easy to find, but don't we all, right?!


Unfortunately, there isn't any sun whatsoever where I live, so I had to use my cameras flash to get the holo effect, hence why the quality is a little blurry too. Aren't they just A-MAZING! I want to wear all of them on my nails!
Ahhhh, little things like these make me so happy!








3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo I Love holo mail! There is never enough holos to go around...congrats of these! 2NITE is just lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothescosmeticsandchat7 December 2011 at 21:18

    AH you are so lucky to have found these! What a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're lucky to have gotten all 3 for so cheap!!! That's awesome, they're beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete