Saturday 3 December 2011

GOSH - Peachy

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll be aware that I planned to have a load of different swatches for you today. However, due to the 'lovely' British weather, as soon as I took my camera out to get some shots, the sun decided to hide and not come back out....great. So unfortunately I haven't been able to get any updated swatches.
I do however, have some that I took a while ago that I am yet to use. Here we have GOSH - Peachy, now I bought this polish online at Superdrug only seeing the bottle, I thought it would be a gorgeous peach colour, as suggested by it's name, but in reality it's a bright orange creme polish. I tried to capture it as best as I could, but even in this photo it still looks more peach than what it's really like...maybe that's why the name? Who knows. As like most GOSH polishes I own, the formula is amazing and can be a one, maybe two coater.

1 comment:

  1. I like gosh but I never knew peachy was so nice! I'm going to have to get my hands on it :D

    ReplyDelete