Thursday 15 December 2011

China Glaze - LOL

Today I have for you China Glaze - LOL from the OMG Collection. I got this from eBay along with IDK and 2NITE for £10, total bargain! For those of you who aren't aware, the OMG Collection is one of the most sought after collections I've ever come across. Released in Spring 2008 the OMG collection consisted of 12 Limited Edition holographic polishes, unfortunately back in 2008 I had no idea about China Glaze, so I completely missed out on the opportunity to own them all. I have since, like every other polish addict in the world, started to lust over them and one day, I hope to make them all mine.
LOL itself is a gorgeous purple holographic polish, but it was a nightmare to apply. The formula was a bit gloopy and all over the place, but I can forgive it for that as the outcome is amazing. One HUGE disappointment for this polish is that it definitely needs sunlight to show it's true holo self, I found when indoors it just looked like every other purple on the market, tad disappointing, especially when there's hardly ever beautiful sunlight where I live! This one is definitely going to be a summer favourite though!

3 comments:

  1. Brokebutbeautiful15 December 2011 at 17:01

    That colour is gorgeous. I hate polishes that are a pain to apply though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holo goodness!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhhh... So pretty! Too bad it doesn't look quite so amazing inside.

    ReplyDelete