Friday 30 December 2011

Friday Nail Mail!

I've been slacking off a lot lately when it comes to my Nail Mail posts, mainly because I haven't had much recently but I did a little bit of shopping the other day, I got a couple polishes from my mum at Christmas and then some arrived in the mail today, so it's about time I show you the recent additions to my collection.


First up is the little nail polish set my mum got me for Christmas. It's by Front Cover and is found in Boots (and Superdrug I think) for about £10/£15 (again, don't quote me on that) and contains 7 polishes and 2 nail files. The colours are great, but they do need quite a few coats to get full opacity. Also, the brush handles are SO small, so they're a nightmare to work with, especially when adding them to my Nail Wheels!


The next polishes I picked up from Superdrug (minus the lilac foil - that was a present from my mum too) although when I went to Superdrug I did pick up another Lilac Foil for a swap. The colours I got were Gold Foil and Indigo. If you know me you'll know I love BarryM polishes, and I WILL complete the whole collection.


I also nipped into Sallys whilst I was in town to pick up some new China Glaze polishes, I was originally going to get a couple from the Metro collection I've been wanting for a while, but when I saw these two (Blue Year's Eve & Champagne Baubles) I had to get them so my Let It Snow collection was complete. When I got to the till to pay for them, they rang up at £2.88 each! I actually had to repeat the price in case the guy had made a mistake. Turns out they're discounted as they are now classed as discontinued. Awesome.


Finally I bring you to the little beauties that arrived today! The Kardashian Kolor collection from Nicole by OPI. These are my first EVER NOPI polishes and I am SO happy. I got Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam, Follow Me On Glitter (A dupe for CG - Some Like It Haute) and Listen To Your Momager! I was so tempted to buy a lot more of them, but at £8 each they got a little bit on the expensive side. At the time of ordering these, they didn't have Rainbow in the S-Kylie, but now they do, I'm annoyed at that simply because it's the one I wanted most as I can't find Rainbow Connection ANYWHERE (well at least for a decent price). Think I will have to get it next payday (if it's still there!)

So that's the nail mail for you guys, I have a NOTD post coming soon-ish and also I will be updating my stash swatches with the new polishes and also the ones that weren't swatched previous. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I got Lilac Foil and Indigo in a recent swap. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete