Wednesday 1 February 2012

Alice In Wonderland Nail Art

I have a little Nail Art for you today, which I've actually only just finished! I was so excited to show you and I'm actually happy at how it turned out too!
Now, I absolutely love everything about Alice In Wonderland, so much so that I even have an Alice In Wonderland tattoo! I've been thinking of doing a tattoo tag/post, so if you're interested in seeing that let me know! 
I didn't come up with this design myself, as much as I'd have liked to...I actually copied 'IHaveACupcake's YouTube Video. This was never meant to be passed off as my design, I actually just wanted to see if I could re-create it, which I think I was able to do - no where near her calibre though!

Here are all the polishes I used! BarryM - Lime Green, China Glaze - Light As Air, OPI - Jade Is The New Black, Models Own - Snow White, Ciaté - Skinny Jeans, BarryM - Bright Purple & Nail Art Pens.

What do you guys think? I think I did it justice, right? :D

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I really like the cheshire cat design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy Plowman-Pennock1 February 2012 at 23:57

    Wow, great job (and yes, tattoo post please!!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this on my nails from when i did them on friday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I do love the subtle nail art! french tips with a twist... I also REALLY love the way your thumb came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Giggles*
    Looks soo cute! *_*
    Congrats! Rly, is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. just one word, CUTEEE!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! See the post here http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Such awesome nail art! I MUST copy your Cheshire Cat smile : D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net. Shame on search engines|Google} for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)
    Rocking Horse Sucker Centerpiece

    ReplyDelete