Wednesday 15 February 2012

OPI - Mad As A Hatter

Oh hai again ^.^ I wanted to start my swatching posts off asap, just because the quicker I get through them, the quicker I can buy polish again! YAY. No, this doesn't mean I'll be posting 50 million posts a day, I'll just stick to one (maybe two, or three, or four) no, just one.
What better way to start than with OPI - Mad As A Hatter! *pause momentarily to stare at the glittery goodness* If you haven't been living in a dark cave with no Internet, then you will have heard all about this beauty. Mad As A Hatter is one of 4 polishes from the Alice In Wonderland collection released in January 2010, and is one of the most sought after polishes of all time. I was lucky enough to find it on eBay for less than retail price! Needless to say I snatched it up right away as there were only 3 in stock.
The way I'd describe Mad As A Hatter, is a party on my nails. It's packed full of micro glitter in an array of colours, red, purple, green, gold, silver, the list is endless. Just to show the sheer beauty, I actually attempted to get a macro shot! Wanna see?
Oooh, pretty! Apologies for the unfocused macro, my camera cannot for the life of it take half decent shots, so I had to crop this from another photo of my nails..I NEED a new camera and fast! What do you think of this beauty? Do you own it or are you lusting after it?

3 comments:

  1. Once again, I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this and like it on my nails but glitter polish is such a faff to remove that it REALLY puts me off!

    also i have tagged u in an 11 questions tag on my blog if you wanna join in :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay-Polish & Diamonds17 February 2012 at 23:05

    I have been lusting after this for yearsss!!
    So glad you got it so i cans tare at the gorgeousness

    ReplyDelete