Monday 27 February 2012

Polish Count: February

For those of you who are new to my blog, every month I do a Polish Count, where I total up the amount of polishes I've bought throughout that month.
It's basically a way for me to keep track of my addiction and to show you how obsessed I really am! 
This month I did get rid of a few polishes through my blog sale, so that has altered the complete total I would have had, however my current count for February is:


Polish Count (Feb 27th); 247

That's a total of 31 polishes this month. Which isn't too bad in my opinion! Next month will probably be a lot higher, as I have a few swap boxes coming my way! I think once I reach 300, it is time for me to invest in a Helmer, as I've already outgrown my current storage solution!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be your personal helmer whenever you want me to! =D
    -=D

    ReplyDelete