Friday 3 February 2012

Friday Nail Mail!

Afternoon folks! How are you all this cold, snowy day? I have a little Nail Mail post for you today, consisting of more OPI polishes. I tell you, I'm going completely OPI crazy lately! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon late...but like I've mentioned before, OPI are so expensive here so I only buy them when I spot good deals.
Today I have for you OPI - The One That Got Away & Last Friday Night from their Katy Perry collection. Besides the exception of China Glaze - Let It Snow (which has 4 minis), I don't actually own a full, full sized collection from any brand and with the Katy Perry collection being only 4 polishes big (5 with the shatter, but I don't really want that) I thought it's one of the easiest collections to complete, plus I do love a bit of Katy. So, I can now say I own a 'full' collection of polish! Yay!


Here they are in all their beauty! (From L-R) Not Like The Movies, The One That Got Away, Last Friday Night & Teenage Dream. So happy I was able to get them all :D
Do you own any full collections? If so what are they? Also, if anyone is interested in the Models Own order, I will probably be doing it tonight. As it stands at the moment, for 5 polishes shipped to the US is $33 - a lot cheaper than you'd ever get with the site itself! If you are interested, send me an email polishedcriminails@gmail.com with the polishes you'd like and I will reply with the total cost and how to go about payment! You must pay upfront, however, to avoid backing out at the last minute.

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see the blue one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my boyfriend ever decides to get out of bed, I will swatch it for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors , can not wait to try please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole NailPolishWars4 February 2012 at 07:48

    I really need to snag more of these! They are all so pretty!!

    Oh! I tagged you in a post!!
    http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete