Monday 27 February 2012

Swatch: OPI - Espresso Your Style



I need to kick myself in the butt and get back into swatching some of my polishes! As you may or may not know, I have put myself on a spending ban for Nail Polish until I have swatched and published at least a 3rd of my collection. So in order to treat myself, I need to work hard to get these done.
Today I have for you OPI - Espresso Your Style from the Deliciously Dark collection of 2006. Espresso Your Style is a deep, dark brown base with gold shimmer, giving the polish a bronzed look.
I don't really know what to make of this polish, I like it but I also have a bit of ill feeling towards it too. I do think it compliments my pale skin tone though, which is always a bonus!
The application was good, the swatch is 2 coats without a top coat, I think 3 may have been better, but never mind, eh!? 
Just a short post for you today, I'm a busy bee! What are your thoughts on Espresso Your Style? Do you own it? Do you love it or are you, like me, undecided? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks lovely on you!! Hope you're able to last with your no buy ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I hope so too, but I do have some lovely polishes to look forward to from a certain someone :D I can't wait :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellowss!
    Soo in response to you, dear blogger, I do not own this pretty, sadly!
    Its so difficult this days... to resist a shopping urge.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and I like it on you! This is a colour I've been wanting for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great on you and I LOVE this polish. I hunted far and wide for this because all of my usual OPI polish haunts seemed to have run out of it. Finally found it at an Ulta. :D

    ReplyDelete