Saturday 11 February 2012

OPI - Not Like The Movies

Today I have an absolutely amazing duo chrome polish for you in the form of OPI - Not Like The Movies from their Katy Perry collection.
I bought this polish from a blogsale on a whim, I hadn't actually seen any swatches of this polish when I bought it, I was just going off the look of the polish in the photos and I'm so glad I did!
This is probably one of the best duo chrome polishes I own, the shift is so apparent no matter what light you hold it in, there's always the presence of both the green and purple on the nail. As well as being a duo chrome, it also is packed with fine silver glitter, it reminds me of mermaids that you used to read about in fairy tales!


I then wanted to see what it looked like layered over black, so I took out Essie - Licorice and added two coats of Not Like The Movies on top. How beautiful is that?! Not Like The Movies is definitely my favourite duo chrome polish by far, as of this moment! What are your favourite duo chrome polishes? What would you recommend me giving a try, leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I need to find it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! It's looks even better in person!

    ReplyDelete