Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nail Mail: Wednesday

Yayy, I got some more Nail Mail today from the lovely Marnie @ Ambiance Shop. She posted a comment in the group I am in asking if anyone wanted to house her Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance polish and without thinking twice I jumped at the opportunity. I don't have ANY Deborah Lippmann so this is amaze-balls. Bad Romance is gorgeous, I know it's a dupe for Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia, but I don't own that either so it's all good.
The other two polishes were a total surprise! Marnie, you naughty. This package is definitely a box of firsts as I don't own any Sally Hansen or Shades polishes either :D The Sally Hansen polish is in the shade 'Marine Scene' and the Shades polish is 'Freestyle'. The best thing about this is that it didn't take long at all to get here! I think it took a week? Which if you read some of my mail posts, a lot of times it takes almost a month to reach me from the States!

I have also made myself a little challenge...I am no longer going to buy any more polishes (except the ones that I already have coming from eBay/Swaps etc, so those don't count) until I have at least swatched and posted a 3rd of my collection on here. It's getting to the point where I have so many polishes, I just end up forgetting about them. Let me know if you have any requests of a certain polish you'd like to see from my Stash List and I will do my best to get those up for you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome nail mail! Good luck on the no-buy until done swatching! :) I don't think I could do it! To help you along I've chosen Cult Nails: Clairvoyant and Mind Control, China Glaze Atlantis, OPI Espresso Your Style and We'll Always Have Paris (Suede). Some of these are lemmings of mine and would love to see more photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have I told you I love that DL? :D

    ReplyDelete